Where the best cakes in town are made. Yeah that's right. And honestly speaking, i super enjoyed their cakes this holiday. Their frozen brazo are really the best. Very incomparable; and so is their chocolate ganache. Hmmm...so yummy...worth every penny. I mean, it's not that expensive at all. A loaf of frozen brazo costs only 350 and an 8 inch round of Chocolate ganache is just 650. See?! How much would you just add to have a cake of real great taste, compare to the ones you buy in a bakeshops like red ribbon or goldilocks. I'm not against them by the way. Their names have been more established and known. Their products are nice as well. I just think its time to experience something new. Something different. Karen's Kitchen is the one for me. In addition to, they are also very accommodating. You can email them for all your queries and they'll surely answer you in a minute. And if you are located just within Makati, you can have your cake deliver to you. Right infront of your doorstep. Or maybe right at your reception area if you'd like it to be delivered in your office. Whatever it is anyway, I highly recommend their products. I admit, I haven't taste all of it but by merely tasting the two cakes I had ordered for holidays; It's enough for me to order some more and try their other products. I'd like to have their caramel mousse on my next purchase. It's one of their best selling cakes and I heard that one was really of high quality and adorable look. Oh god..I can't wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About