These are all my wishlist for christmas..I don't know if i could have 'em (but at least i must have one of 'em.. :) maybe not this christmas, a little later perhaps! ) A way too pricey but all are goodies!


1. Baby Scottie Leather. this nice cute little satchel of juicy couture is actually my dream bag..hahaha.. =) i just can't help myself from looking at it on the juicy couture's site (over and over). If only i got $275.00. (sigh*) Oh well..


2. A ipod Touch. worth P14,999 for 8gb and 19,999 for the 16gb. How i wish i could have this before it becomes obsolete. Hahaha.. Santa, can you hear me??


3. A nice pair of this "LetGo" of nine west worth $59.99. oh my..i love to peep my toes in it..it just looks really really nice. pricey though, BUT it's worth buying, anyways!! =)


4. BVLGARI Rose Essentielle Eau De Parfum Spray. Love that luxurious and seductive smell of it! i'm so sure you'll never forget the scent. *wink

5.
Select MoistureBlend SPF 15. This product of MAC was exactly the one i've been lookin' for a makeup! This would definitely give you an anti-oxidant protection and sun screen. Plus the appearance of a smooth and moisture finished..
LoooOOve it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About