This year, I don't wanna wish for something that is impossibly happening. I think I'm done on splurging over the things I really want from stores of different wheresoever malls for the past few weeks. Just had enough, I could say. I do not want myself to succumb with the labels and all those stuff. Well, not for now.

To start things off, before the Christmas breaks and the year ends; I got to relinquish all my worries and start anew. Just wanna get away with at least, stress from work. That's the greatest gift I believe I could give to myself more than anything. And even maybe for all the wage earners in the world. It's just so nice to free yourself once and for all from being frazzled by your job.

The next best thing could probably be a time spent to all those persons close to my heart. A small gathering of me and my friends, and me and my family as well (on both different days of course!) would fairly complete my Christmas. Well honestly, just the thought of having them together in a single setting...Oh God...I could just die from happiness. I don't know...it's merely not an impossible thing. Not for the rich and fortunate ones who could afford to throw a party and have a single event just to have them all together. It's not yet my wedding anyways and I don't have much to exhaust for a lavishly grand event.

Lastly, just a time for myself and no one else. The coming year should be an inception of a new and better me. Just a realization to change some wrong perceptions and that lamentable part of me. I really wish I could be so assertive on this one. I used to have this plan for almost every year but a hapless me couldn't make the change all throughout the year. Maybe I wasn't that determined before or maybe I wasn't that sure about the plan?! Oh well, I just want a moment where I could internalize everything that happened to me 11 months and some days ago. Relentlessly, I wanna make up my own moves and decisions for next year. I'd count all advises by the way. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About