Are you okay with this??! Well I don't actually know what to say. I just can't believe they are making the series in TV. Unless may be its Jake Cuenca whose performing. (haha..) kiddin' aside, I'm speechless on this. I just don't wanna judge without witnessing it. Oh crap! I really can't imagine how they gonna come up with those video tricks and animations. Like when Edward Cullen has brought Bella Swan in the meadows just by simply running through the woods and all stuff. I don't know. I just don't adore the Filipino animation. I think it is still somehow on the stage of either coping or adjusting with the technologies now a days. What I don't wanna see actually was a Filipino TV Series adaptation of Twilight with a 'not-really-good' animation just like what I'm seein' when ABS-CBN plugged fantasy series entitled Dyosa, or stuffs like that. Oh well, let's see how would people react on this. Will they love it? Or hate it? Either way..it'll soon gonna happen. I bet.

Regardless of my opinions, It is said that ABS-CBN's CEO, Euegenio Lopez III signed a contract last December 6, 2008 for this said tv series of Twilight (Takipsilim, as what they call it!). Well, this is a huge money at stake. Anyways, the taping is said to start next year by February in Baguio, Tagaytay, Bukidnon and some parts of it will be taped outside the country. And for the cast, unofficial yet here's the list:

Rayver Cruz as Edward Cullen
Shaina Magdayao as Isabella Swan
Valeen Montenegro as Alice Cullen
Gabby Concepcion as Dr. Carlisle Cullen
Luis Manzano as Emmett Cullen
Al Tantay as Charlie Swan
Yayo Aguila as Renee Dwyer
Fred Payawan as Jacob Black
Carlos Agassi as James
Chin Chin Gutierrez as Esme Cullen
Karylle as Rosalie Hale
Joross Gamboa as Jasper Hale
Jessy Mendiola as Jessica Stanley
Empress Schuck as Angela Weber
Brad Murdoch as Laurent
Nikki Bacolod as Victoria
Aaron Villaflor as Mike Newton

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About