Pronounced as "bel duh zhoor". A french fashion lingo for I.T girl.

I was so excited to heard about their upcoming 2009 planner. Based on the reviews and story tells...the last year's belle de jour planner was really awesome. (I've got the starbucks planner for myself then...) What's good about this planner was not just the 'girly' look of it, but also, the coupons inside. This year, I believe they'd offer 60 discount coupons plus a BDJ forget-me-not notepad/coupon holder. Last year's discount coupons include lots of really nice restaurants (like the red crab..hmm..yummy!), coffee shops (like CBTL), cupcakes by sonja and stores like kashieca and freeway. I'm wondering what would be the coupons for this year...Hmm...God...I just can't wait to have mine! haha...Anyways, besides the coupons...this planner was really great in terms of content and layout. There's a vacation planner inside it, a birthday list, menstrual period tracker, expenses tracker, dream board, a health checklist and more. Very satisfying isn't it? Well, they'd be showing the features and pages for this planner on the 14th of this month in their site. Let's wait and see..coz' im really really excited about it.

To go to their website, just click on the link below.
http://www.belledejourpowerplanner.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About