Wensha Spa

8:11 PM | 0 Comments

Tired from work? Stressed with your deadlines and all the stuffs? Well, we all deserve a break. Treat yourself to a super relaxing and soothing spa at wensha's because I just did! :)

This 24-hours spa would surely make you feel good about yourself. (Highly recommended! Especially if you're on a budget.)

The things you could get in here are these...

1. Free buffet for every one!! Yippee..Not only you could treat yourself with a spa and a massage but you could also treat yourself here with a shabu-shabu. Hmm..Yum! Yum! :p
(For smokers, don't worry. They have a smoking and non-smoking area.)

2. Indulge yourself with their steam baths for as long as you want. Take note! If you can no longer take the heat...rub an ice into your skin. Steam baths are great for the skin so don't miss this one.

3. Go naked on their hot/cold jacuzzi! The choice is yours! As for me, I prefer the hot one. (coz' I am..haha..kiddin'!)

4. Try their super relaxing whole body massage. I love it! Really..You'd really feel good after it. To add up, the massage is fun! My favorite was the last part of it. I swear you'd gonna love it too. Better try to know what I am talkin' about here...

5. Be secured with their lockers. Plus! The locker room is great! They've got blowers, powder, lotion and all stuffs. The room would apparently looks like your own. :)

Note: Wensha spa is not advisable for couples. There are designated areas for females/males so you cannot be together, except from the time that you'll eat on their buffet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About