Frostings' cupcakes! Yep! You've read that right! Their very sinful yet very "oh so yummy!" gourmet cupcakes... (Err...)

I was in glorieta the other day when I saw this tempting ad. I actually tried to resist the urge of wanting some; but by just seeing the cupcakes and the way it looks, damn! These compelling cupcakes are really my weakness.

The sweet tooth 'julie' (yeah, I confess and admit, I really am a sweet tooth!) hurried to frostings to buy some and taste their mouthwatering and very enticing product. With no regrets at all, the cupcakes are really yummy and is worth the sin. Plus, the price is very reasonable. (Tip: The smores choco caramel cupcake really satisfies me! And so is the whooping pie)

To know more about their products, you can visit their website at:
http://www.frostingscupcakes.com.ph or you may and must visit them at 3rd level, Food Choices Ayala Center, Makati.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About