Bubba Gump

10:42 PM | 0 Comments

Of all the restaurants I have been in, I could say that Bubba Gump is one of those who caters a real great food. Inspired by the 1994 film Forrest gump, this restaurant has also a nice and cozy place. Great for parties, family dinner, company meeting or even just a date with your friends or love one. Their place in greenbelt was spacious enough to accommodate both smokers and non-smokers. They've got a nice veranda outside where you could also dine as you see the busy streets in Makati.

Besides the place, what I like most of course is what they're offering me. I actually haven't tried everything from their menu; but if I were given a chance or if my stomach could bare to carry them all, I definitely and I would love to.

What me and my friend ordered was their grilled dory jambalaya, which is a spicy jambalaya with some shrimps in it topped with a grilled dory (hmm..sounds yummy but honestly, it tastes even better. :D) And their Southern chicken which is boneless and comes with a tasteful mashed potato and a salad that is also of the same great taste. It was just too bad that we can no longer eat more and order some of their dish which I have heard was also good, like their dynamite shrimp, jambalaya pasta and their calamares. OMG! I just can't wait 'til my next visit. I'm really really loving the place. Thank God our team will be celebrating our christmas party their. Yey! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About