Yesterday, I got a taste of the famous nono's chocolate oblivion by Classic Confections. Ye bah!! At last!! Now I know why it is awarded as one of the best desserts in Manila. As for me, their cakes was enough to spoil someone else's appetite. I loved their cake..really! Just imagined yourself on a feverish day from work that you just got to treat yourself afterwards for a rewarding taste of a cake. That was actually what happened to me. The fact that their products are nice..not to mentioned their cozy place..It is indeed, worth trying!

Oh! and before I forgot, I also love their chocolate mousse. Super love it..Some things like this are just worth carving for. :p

Classic Confections
2/F Greenbelt 5 Makati City
4th Level 87 West Capitol Drive, Kapitolyo Pasig City
Tel. No. 746-2773, 0917-5245892

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About